How OKR and a Dozen eCommerce Platforms and Software Solutions Can Help Your Business
When in business we will look to find software solutions to problems. They only ever remain temporary problems, however, because there are so many solutions out there for those technology-minded that we cannot help but find one to suit our business. Where employees require extra training, it is easier when there are helplines to guide users in how to use a piece of software.
A particularly useful software solution is OKR software, which we will talk about ahead of our list of 12 solutions that relate to the use of eCommerce platforms. OKR software can assist our business when it comes to achieving its aims. We can effectively manage these through our computer system. Staff will record their progress towards goals so that management can see just how far away a company is from achieving them. Because the software is designed to focus on objectives and key results, the ideas will have been formulated with staff aware of them from the start of discussions. This approach achieves better staff engagement and improves employee motivation.
Here are 12 of the best eCommerce platforms and software to consider.
- BigCommerce is an online eCommerce platform that connects merchants with buyers through a simple, secure, and powerful platform. Anyone that has ever had to deal with the frustrations of an out-of-date website, or had to update their credit card information, will appreciate the platform’s ease of use. BigCommerce also features an extensive, diverse eCommerce suite of features, which can be used to build both buyer and seller websites.
- The WordPress software program helps people create websites and blogs. WordPress has been around since 2003 and is what most websites (and thus blogs) are built on today. It’s free and easy to use and has a vibrant community of users. While WordPress doesn’t have a heavy focus on design, this shouldn’t affect a blog owner because WordPress is easy to use, and any design can be easily added to a site.
- Drupal is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) that gives content editors a way to create and publish content for a variety of applications and websites, both large and small. Drupal was created to meet the needs of a specific vertical, but it has been successful in expanding to other industries as well.
- Joomla is an open-source content management system (CMS) software that facilitates the creation of website content. It is written in PHP, uses MySQL or MariaDB as its backend database, and supports installation on Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X, and Pocket PC. At its core, Joomla is an independent community project started in 2002 by a group of developers in Brazil. It has spread to thousands of developers around the world.
- Sitecore is a platform that lets IT professionals configure and deploy CMS and eCommerce solutions quickly and easily. These tools typically offer built-in support for content management, site search, and user authentication. Sitecore is one of the biggest names in the business. Their goal is to create the ultimate site management platform that allows anyone to take advantage of an ecosystem of services that help you to work faster, smarter, and more efficiently.
- Magento is an open-source eCommerce platform that allows merchants to build and manage online stores. It is the leading platform for online stores and is used by over 400,000 organizations globally. A key differentiator of Magento is its ability to deploy and manage large-scale, enterprise-grade eCommerce websites.
- You’ve probably heard of Shopify if you’re in the tech industry. It’s a web-based e-commerce platform that allows you to create a fully functional online store in minutes, with no software to install or code to write. Shopify also provides a suite of features designed to make selling a product a breeze, from a fully functional blog and a built-in customer service system to a membership program that allows users to earn money from their flyers.
- WooCommerce is a simple and powerful e-commerce plugin that will help you run a WordPress site. It enables you to sell a broad range of items, from a single product to a complex multi-product store. With WooCommerce, you can easily manage recurring orders, integrate payment gateways, keep track of inventory, and even create loyalty programs for your customers.
- OpenCart is a popular e-commerce platform designed for creating online stores. It allows you to create a store from scratch, manage an existing store from the admin panel, create products from scratch, create shipping from scratch, manage inventory from the admin panel, manage clients from the admin panel, manage the payment from the admin panel.
- Wix is a free website builder with free web hosting. It’s the company’s fastest-growing product, according to CEO Aaron Koblin. It’s an easy way to create a website, but the Wix.com platform has since evolved into a robust web-development toolkit, offering everything from custom website templates to blogging tools.
- HubSpot helps companies work smarter by automating emails and automating customer experience with tools like web forms and Google Analytics. They can also help companies work more efficiently by making it easy for employees to share resources and documents.
- The Volusion site itself is a fairly standard eCommerce site. You can buy and sell your products, and you place orders through an online shopping cart.
So, from improved management of staff to more efficient ways of selling products and services, it is all open to businesses to grow their companies and increase profits.
OKR software is the solution to better staff management, and so making things easier for managers; whereas, the other packages are making it easier for customers or clients to buy from us. The two used in combination will make our business into a force to be reckoned with.